Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guestbook

Flattered by your use of my Night Elf Marking and Meanings ;D

Elune adore, my kin!I was randomly searching for more info on Night Elf facial markings when I came across your page that discusses it: http://silverwingsentinels.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1794080As it turns out, I am the author of these descriptio...
Member avatar small Arkonn 1y
Arkonn3344Member avatar small Arkonn 1y
Guestbook

Hello!

Hello there! I'm the guild leader of a Sentinel guild on the EU server Argent Dawn and I saw you had a couple of really lovely things on your site, so I was just wondering if it would be alright if I borrowed them? Like the meaning of the kaldorei...
Member avatar small Tinwëtar Ravenmist 1y
Tinwëtar Ravenmist8553Member avatar small Tinwëtar Ravenmist 1y
Guestbook

The Site

Hello this is Elunarius. I tried sending an application and I can't gain access to your comments/concerns but I'd love to work with you on them. My Tech has been acting a bit wonky but hopefully I can get it fixed! :) so if any of the Offiers or g...
Member avatar small Elunaris 2y
Elunaris3269Member avatar small Elunarius 2y
Guestbook

So I'm kinda back

I dunno if anyone actually remembers me, I wasn't here that long. But I got a better computer and decided to come back for Legion.Was sort of hoping to rejoin, but I'd understand if not.
Member avatar small Slyfdra 2y
Slyfdra3249Member avatar small Sylfdra 2y
Guestbook

Spacegoats seeking Night Elf End of the World friends

Greetings Silverwing Sentinels! Taliir, GM of the Sha'tor here! I would like very much for my goats to meet your elves soon 😀
Member avatar small Taliir 2y
Taliir2275Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 2y
Guestbook

Darnassian Poetry Contest

Ishnu-alah, shan'are. Welcome to the Darnassian poetry contest, where Silverwing members and allies create their own headcanon Darnassian words to write poems. Guild members and guild allies are permitted to enter the contest. To learn more, pleas...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Feyawen Nightfury71244Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Guestbook

Hola!

Hi! I play Valian, but you can call me Val! I am excited to start rping with every one now that I got to think over how I want this character to be. I tend to be super friendly, am a father of two and am married to my beautiful wife. In many ways ...
Member avatar small Valian 2y
Valian2218Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Guestbook

Salutations.

Hello, Silverwing Sentinels.Sarynth Stormglaive here. Currently hailing from Moon Guard, and soon to be leaping to Wyrmrest Accord to join your ranks.Cheers.
Small Sarynth Stormglaive 3y
Sarynth Stormglaive3297Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 3y
Guestbook

Greetings!

Hello Silverwing Sentinels,I am Kiranie Moonseer, Priestess of Cenarius and Oracle of the Moon, and more importantly, a member of Sentinel, another fine and prestigious group of Sentinels such as yourself.I just wanted to say hello and best wishes...
Small Kiranie Moonseer 3y
Kiranie Moonseer2244Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 3y
Guestbook

Current Content raiding with Kalimdor Collective

Tor ilisar'thera'nal!<Kalimdor Collective> would like to cordially invite you along to join us in some current content raiding! As you may know, Warlord’s made normal and heroic much more flexible, so we can bring along 10 to 30 players into...
Small Wardyvar 3y
Wardyvar0227Small Wardyvar 3y
Guestbook

Transmog Tuesday

I wanted to extend an open invite for all Silverwings to our weekly "Transmog Tuesday" classic raid night. <Sentinel> has been hosting this for a couple years now and we've helped a lot of people get those last few items they need for their ...
Small Adellwyna 4y
Adellwyna6661Small Adellwyna 4y
Guestbook

Thank you

I just wanted to drop a note in to thank you for having me at your event this evening (well, yesterday evening technically but... eh. You get the idea!)I had a lovely time and will be keeping an eye open for more opportunities to meet with you.Th...
Member avatar small Anadala 4y
Anadala3260Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 4y
Page 1